What Is A Cloud 9 Account & Why Do I Need One?
It's your personal profile. Your account allows you to book, access and update your reservation as well as track your trip history. It is also a place where you can provide us with additional information that will help make your travels smoother.
Each person attending Strings & Sol will be required to register for an account. You will need a Cloud 9 Account to start the reservation process. If you haven't already, you can register for one HERE. If you have traveled on a Cloud 9 event before, please do not create another account or you risk losing your valuable trip history!
Your Account Allows You To:
- Make payments
- Enter flight information
- Provide any dietary or medical needs
- Add items to your reservation including additional nights, ground transportation & travel insurance
- Offset your carbon emission or make a donation to Positive Legacy
Prior to the On Sale, we recommend that you log into your account to ensure a seamless process. If you are experiencing any difficulties logging in or forgot your username or password, you can retrieve them by following the instructions HERE.
- This is the person that creates the reservation and is the "owner".
- They are ultimately responsible for making sure the reservation is in good financial standing.
- This is the only person that can make changes such as adding or changing a guest on a reservation.
- It is the lead's responsibility to make sure that all the guests are properly added to the reservation.
- Any name change of the Lead Guest on a reservation is subject to a fee according to the Name Change Schedule.
Please make sure the person you plan to travel with has a Cloud 9 Account created.
If you know who your roommate will be at the time of booking:
You can easily add them when making your reservation online by entering their full name and the email address they have on file. The reservation system should be able to find the account they made and will link them to the reservation.
If you do not know who your roommate will be at the time of booking:
No problem. After the initial booking, you will be able to add or change your guest online during the complimentary period. However, if you add or change your guest after the complimentary period has ended, you will no longer be able to do so online. You will need to contact the Travel Team. Late add or change fees may apply, please see the schedule HERE.