Cancun Airport Info
- Book your flights into Cancun International Airport (CUN).
- Cancun Airport is approximately 20 minutes away from Now Sapphire & Dreams Resort.
- Be sure you have a valid Passport for your travels! Guests of all ages will need one to enter the country.
- If you do not have a Passport or need to renew the one you have currently, you can do so online.
Tourist Fee – NEW INFO!
All international travelers to the Mexican state of Quintana Roo ages 5 or older, will be required to pay a Tourist Fee of $224 Mexican pesos (Approximately $10-11 USD depending on the exchange rate).
We are anticipating there will be changes to how the Tourist Fee is handled between now and the time of Strings & Sol.
For now don’t worry… we will provide the necessary information to you closer to the time of the event to avoid any confusion.
Roundtrip Airport Shuttle is $49 per person
One Way Airport Shuttle is $29 per person
**Due to security at the Cancun International Airport, we cannot provide transportation to people who arrive before Strings & Sol and stay at a different resort in the area. In order to utilize the event transportation, you must be arriving at the airport and immediately traveling to Now Sapphire or Dreams Resort & Spa.**
- Airport shuttles are non-refundable & must be paid in full when added to your reservation.
- Shuttles are ONLY available inbound from the airport on December 8th and 9th.
- Shuttles are ONLY available outbound from the resort on December 13th, 14th, and 15th.
- Airport transportation is NOT available during the event on December 10th, 11th, or 12th.
- In order to arrange your shuttle, flight information MUST be entered into your Cloud 9 Account. We just need to know the leg of your flight arriving in and taking off from Cancun, even if these are connecting flights.
- If you fail to enter your flight information, Strings & Sol is not responsible if there is no shuttle for you.
- Your return home shuttle will depart 3 hrs prior to your flight. This is to ensure enough lead time in the event of traffic/accidents on the highway.
- Guests who need ADA accessible transportation should make note in the “Preferences and Special Request” section of the reservation process.
- All children, regardless of age, who are taking event transportation must purchase transportation. Car seats for children under 2 are available upon request. Booster seats for children over 2 are not available.
- Shuttle service between Dreams Resort & Spa and Now Sapphire will be free of charge for guests staying at Dreams Resort. There are no car seats available for the shuttle.