Bring your children to experience Strings & Sol!
Rates are based on the age of the child at the event, not at the time of booking the reservation.
- $299 for children 2 and under
- $599 for children 3-12 years old
- Children 13 and older are considered adults for the event
- Pre/Post nights are $79/night per child
- Airport transportation is $49 roundtrip and $29 one way
How To Add Your Children
- Be sure that your children are attending before adding them to your reservation, as this is non-refundable and must be paid in full.
- Select your room occupancy based on the number of adults on the reservation.
- **Keep in mind the maximum occupancy for a double is 2 adults + 2 children and a triple is 3 adults + 1 child.
- Each child will need their own Cloud 9 Account
- Please add each child’s name and birthdate in the Preferences and Special Requests comments box.
- Cribs are available upon request, please indicate your request in the Preferences and Special Requests comments box.
- Car seats are available upon request by leaving the request in the Preferences and Special Requests comments box.
The Explorer’s Club is a fully-supervised children’s program run by staff who are all American Red Cross certified. Daily activities such as games or arts & crafts can be enjoyed by kids 3 to 12 years old for no additional charge. The Explorer’s Club is open from 9am – 10pm each day.
Fun for all ages! The brand new waterpark is located at the Explorer’s Club. Little ones will love splashing in the wading pool, mini slides & more! With 3 full sized slides, hitting the waterpark is an activity the whole family will enjoy.
For an additional charge you can arrange an in-room, American Red Cross certified babysitter during Strings & Sol. This service is available for children age four and up with a 3 hour minimum. Pricing is dependent on the number of children & how long the babysitter is needed. We recommend waiting until you arrive to speak with the hotel concierge to secure a sitter.