THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
- Guests who have attended Strings & Sol before will receive a Pre-sale Password to book a room during the Pre-sale on April 21st.
- Passwords are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the password holder.
- One Pre-sale Password will allow you to book one room.
- More Pre-sale Passwords are sent out than rooms are available, so be sure to book right at your booking time.
- All Pre-sale Passwords remain active until the Public On Sale begins.
- Pro Tip: log into your Cloud 9 Account now to ensure a seamless process upon booking.
- If rooms remain, the Public On Sale will begin on April 22nd at 1pm ET.
- You will not need a password for the Public On Sale.
- Everyone attending will need to create a Cloud 9 Account. If you have not done so yet, please click below and register for an account.
- Plan ahead! You are booking an entire room, not just a spot in a room, so only one person needs to book.
- Pro Tip: log into your Cloud 9 Account beforehand to ensure a seamless booking process.
- Everyone (including children) will need a Cloud 9 Account in order to attend Strings & Sol.
- Plan ahead! You are reserving an entire room, not just a spot in a room so be sure only one person creates the booking. This individual will be the Lead Guest.
- There are rooms available for 1, 2, or 3 adults.
- A non-refundable $250 deposit ($500 if booking any Presidential, Master, or Governor Suite) will be due at the time of booking. This deposit will go towards the total cost of your reservation.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Direct Deposit via ACH (Initial deposit must be paid on a credit card). Those that choose to pay via ACH will receive a reservation credit of $50! Choose to pay in full or take a look at the Payment Plan.
- If you choose to split the cost with your roommate, you will need to gather all credit card information prior to booking. Financial responsibility can be split after the reservation is booked by contacting the Travel Team.
Rounding Out Your Trip
- The event also offers pre & post nights, Cancun Airport transportation, travel insurance, children’s pricing, and more for an additional cost.
- Payment for these additional items are due at the time of booking, which will increase your deposit amount owed.
- These items can be added anytime during or after booking through your Cloud 9 Account or by contacting the Travel Team.
- All reservation add-on items are non-refundable, so plan accordingly with your roommate.
- Please be aware that there is very high demand for Stage Front, Swim Ups and Ocean Front rooms before and after Strings & Sol. We recommend purchasing your extra nights at the time of booking so you do not have to change rooms.
- This is the person that creates the reservation and is the “owner”.
- They are responsible for making sure the reservation is in good financial standing.
- This is the only person that can initiate changes to names on a reservation. It is the Lead’s responsibility to make sure that all the guests are properly added.
- The Lead Guest is the only person who can cancel a reservation.
- Changes to the Lead Guest are subject to a fee according to the Name Change Schedule.
- Every guest attending Strings & Sol will need a Cloud 9 Account. If you attended in the past you should already have an account. New guests should register for an account.
- Add your roommate complimentary at the time of booking or through your Cloud 9 Account until September 1st by entering their name and email address into the reservation.
- Guests can be added or changed anytime however fees will apply according to the name change fee schedule.
- Guests can be added after the complimentary period by emailing the Travel Team.
- Single occupancy rooms are available at a small discount to the room cost.
Please make sure that you have notes of your mobility and medical conditions in your Cloud 9 Account and in the Preferences section of your reservation.
- Anyone needing ADA accessible accommodations should book at Now Sapphire in the Premium Tropical View category and contact the Strings & Sol Accessibility Coordinator – accessibility at cloud 9 adventures dot com
- There are no elevators available at Now Sapphire so guests with mobility issues should book on the first floor.
- Wheelchairs, scooters, and amphibious chairs (with larger tires that can traverse sand and are water friendly) are not available through the hotels but can be rented and delivered through Cancun Access. You can check out their inventory of ADA friendly selections HERE.
- Strings & Sol airport transportation offers ADA accessible shuttle options for those in need. Simply purchase transportation at the standard rate and contact the Travel Team to make arrangements at least 30 days prior to the event.
If you require additional support please contact the Strings & Sol Accessibility Coordinator [accessibility at cloud 9 adventures dot com]