Upgrade your Strings & Sol experience.
Dreams Resort & Spa is a beautiful resort featuring a private beach, welcoming suites, and direct access to Now Sapphire. Located only 5 minutes down the road, easily walk the beach to our Main Stage or catch one of the free event shuttles.
The resort offers upgraded room types, 24 hour room service, and a vacation experience where you can step away from the action and truly relax at a top notch resort. Take advantage of double the amenities, including the highly raved about food at Dreams Resort & Spa. Guests can also check-in and purchase merchandise right in the Dreams Resort lobby.
Please note, this is a small block of rooms and there will not be a full takeover of Dreams Resort – meaning guests who are not traveling for Strings & Sol will be staying there as well.
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Three swimming pools including expansive Infinity Pool with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea
- Decompress in one of the secluded whirlpool retreat areas
- Unwind in the amazing Spa with a 20% discount
- Explorer’s Club with daily kids activities, a planetarium, and climbing wall
- Nine reservation-free dining options from Mediterranean to Mexican classics
- Six bars and lounges offering unlimited spirits, wines & ice cold beer
- Complimentary mini-bar, restocked once daily
- Strings & Sol guests staying at Dreams Resort & Spa will have full access to Now Sapphire during the event so you can eat at restaurants, get drinks, and use the pools at either resort!
* Please note, only guests who have booked their stay at Dreams Resort through Cloud 9 Adventures will be able to access Now Sapphire and the Strings & Sol event.
Dreams Resort Dining
With bars and lounges located throughout the property and 24 hour room service, your next cocktail or snack is never far away.
Guests staying at Dreams Resort & Spa have the added benefit of dining in restaurants at both resorts.
Please note that since we do not have a full takeover, the resort’s standard restaurant dress code will apply. No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops are allowed in any sit-down dining locations.
- El Patio – Mexican *
- Oceana – Seafood Specialties *
- World Cafe – International Buffet *
- Barefoot Grill – Poolside Grill *
- Coco Cafe – Coffee & Snacks *
- Seaside Grill – Grill Overlooking the Ocean *
- Portofino – Italian & Mediterranean **
- Himitsu – Pan-Asian Cuisine & Teppanyaki Tables **
- Bordeaux – French Cuisine ***
* Casual dress code – bermudas, sneakers / sandals, shirts with short sleeves
** Casual Elegance dress code – sneakers / sandals, long pants, dress shirts with short sleeves
*** Elegant dress code – long pants / slacks, collared shirts or blouses, skirts / dresses, dress shoes
All bars and restaurants feature seating allowing for social distancing with tables and chairs sanitized daily and throughout the service period. Proper handwashing techniques are reviewed with food service staff at the start of every shift. Hand sanitizer is available at restaurant entrances, on bar tops and throughout the resort. Menu options are presented on boards or tablet QR codes and the use of physical menus is limited to those who request them. Tablecloths are changed after every use. Servers are required to wear masks when serving food.
For buffet service, dishes are offered to guests by servers with masks and sneeze barriers are in place. Additionally, for those guests who prefer, a la carte menu options are available in all buffet restaurants.
Head to the Dreams Spa by Pevonia® to relax and recharge after a night of dancing. Make your way through the spa garden and take advantage of the unique outdoor hydrotherapy circuit before heading to your private treatment room. Every spa appointment is granted use of the hydrotherapy one hour before and one hour after the scheduled service. Strings & Sol guests can use the spa at their home resort and will receive a 20% discount on services. Enjoy your personal zen from the moment you step inside!
**Reservations for spa appointments can be made when you arrive on-site.**