Getting Started – Everyone Attending Needs a Cloud 9 Account
- A Cloud 9 Account is your personal profile, a hub for all of your Cloud 9 Reservations, and a place to manage your trip.
- You will need a Cloud 9 account in order to book your reservation. Everyone attending will need a Cloud 9 account in order to be officially added to the reservation, make payments, and check in to the event.
- You can manage your reservation by providing flight details, making payments, adding or changing your guest(s), and so much more through your account.
- You will also find tons of information about your reservation with instructions and details on changing / adding guests, purchasing travel insurance, and the Event’s Terms & Conditions by logging in.
How do I book a room?
- You can book a reservation by logging into your Cloud 9 Account or by clicking the “BOOK NOW” button on this website.
- Everyone will need a Cloud 9 Account. Please register now.
- One person in the room will book the reservation and be considered the “Lead Guest.” There are rooms available for occupancies of 1, 2, or 3 adults.
- Find a room type you want, but have 1 or 2 backup choices in mind in case your first choice is sold out.
- During the booking process, you will be able to add your guest(s).
- The event offers extra nights, airport shuttles, travel insurance, and more add-ons when you select your room.
- Items such as transportation added at the time of booking will increase the deposit amount owed.
- Extra nights, transportation, and Positive Legacy donations are non-refundable and can be purchased at the time of booking or at a later date depending on availability.
How much does it cost to make a reservation?
- Packages are priced per person and in USD.
- A $250 non-refundable deposit ($500 for any Presidential, Master, Stage Front , Governor, or Honeymoon Suite) per person is required to reserve a room.
- The deposit goes towards the total cost of your reservation.
- Initial deposits must be paid by Credit Card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- After making the initial deposit, you can elect to pay via ACH. The ACH form can be found within your Cloud 9 Account.
Can I split the cost with my roommate?
- At the time of booking, there will be an option to have 100% financial responsibility or split the financial responsibility with your guest(s).
- If splitting financial responsibility, the Lead Guest will first need to pay their deposit to make the reservation.
- Following immediately after, the additional guest(s) of the reservation will need to log into their Cloud 9 Account(s) to supply the remaining deposit(s) to confirm the reservation.
- Financial responsibility can also be split after the reservation is booked by contacting the Travel Team via email.
What are the payment plan options?
You can either pay in full or enroll in our automatic monthly payment plan. You will have six monthly payments processed on the 19th of each month starting in May and ending in October.
- A one time $30 payment plan fee will be added to your initial deposit payment for joining the payment plan.
- If we do not receive your payment after the 48 hour grace period, you will be assessed a $35 declined payment fee.
- Initial deposits must be paid by Credit Card, but your remaining payments can either be made by Credit Card or via ACH.
- Reservations paid via ACH will receive a $50 reservation credit.
- You must opt into the ACH program by May 12, 2023 to qualify for the reservation credit.
- Sign into your Cloud 9 Account to fill out the ACH form.
- Only one $50 ACH credit can be applied per reservation.
I’m staying in the area during your event. Can I buy a day pass to the shows?
- All guests must have a reservation booked through Strings & Sol and be staying at Dreams Riviera Cancun or Sapphire Resort & Spa to attend. There will not be day passes or general admission tickets available.
What if I have accessibility needs?
- If you require special needs support, first floor accommodations due to mobility issues, or additional assistance, please contact the Accessibility Coordinator.
- Make sure you have notes of your mobility / medical conditions in your Cloud 9 Account and in the Preferences section of your reservation.
- Wheelchairs, scooters, and amphibious chairs (with larger tires that can traverse sand and are water friendly) can be rented and delivered to the hotel through Playa Mobility.
- We offer ADA transportation to and from the airport for those in need.
- These vehicles have an electric wheelchair ramp and need to be requested with as much advance notice as possible.
- Please purchase your airport shuttle then contact the Travel Team asap to confirm your needs.
- Include details in the email regarding your any ADA equipment you may be traveling with.
- Should you not need the electric wheelchair ramp and just need additional space inside the vehicle to store for your ADA equipment, please include this info in your email.