The event sold out… what now?
- Join the Waitlist to let us know you are still interested in booking a room for Strings & Sol.
- Should a room become available, we will contact guests via email in the order in which you signed up.
**The waitlist is for internal use only in case more rooms become available. Due to privacy laws we are unable to share waitlist information.
Can I upgrade my room type?
- If you already have a reservation for Strings & Sol but would ideally like another room type, fill out the Upgrade Form located in your Cloud 9 Account.
- If you would like to add another person to your existing reservation, contact the Travel Team for assistance.
What is a Cloud 9 Account & why do I need one?
- A Cloud 9 Account is your personal profile.
- You need an account in order to book your reservation. Everyone attending will need an account in order to be officially added to the reservation, make payments, and check in to the event.
- You can update your reservation, provide details to make your travels smoother, track your trip history, make payments, add or change your guest, and so much more through your account.
- You will also find tons of information about your reservation and details on changing / adding guests, purchasing travel insurance, and the Event’s Terms & Conditions by logging in.
How much does it cost to make a reservation?
- Packages are priced per person and in USD.
- A $250 non-refundable deposit ($500 for any Presidential, Master, Stage Front or Governor Suite per person) is required to reserve a room.
- This deposit goes towards the total cost of your reservation.
- Initial deposits must be paid by Credit Card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Can I split the cost with my roommate?
- If you know you and your roommate are splitting the cost of the room, gather all Credit Card information before booking.
- Financial responsibility can also be split after the reservation is booked by contacting the Travel Team via email.
What are the payment plan options?
You can either pay in full or enroll in our automatic monthly payment plan.
1st Payment: June 15th • 2nd Payment: July 15th • 3rd Payment: August 17th • 4th Payment: September 14th • 5th Payment: October 14th
- A $25 fee will automatically be added to your deposit payment for joining the payment plan.
- Initial deposits must be paid by Credit Card but your remaining payments can either be made by Credit Card or via ACH.
- Reservations paid via ACH will receive a $50 reservation credit
- You must opt into the ACH program by June 10, 2022 to qualify for the reservation credit.
- Sign into your Cloud 9 Account or use the button below to fill out the ACH form.