Bringing The Family
Can I bring my children?
Children are welcome at Strings & Sol! There are multiple pools, beautiful beaches, a waterpark, and kids club – not to mention all the music and event activities – for your whole family to enjoy!
How much does it cost to bring my kids?
- Rates are based on the age of the child at the event, not at the time of booking the reservation.
- $299 for children 2 years of age and under
- $599 for children between ages 3 to 12
- Children 13 and older are considered adults for this event
- Kids fees are non-refundable. Be sure your children are attending before adding them to your reservation.
- Extra nights for children are $89 per child per night
- If utilizing event transportation, shuttles must be purchased for everyone, regardless of age.
- Car seats are available for children 2 & under upon request. Indicate this in the Transfer Notes when you enter your flight information at least 30 days prior to arrival.
How do I add children to my reservation?
- At the time of booking, select your room occupancy based on the number of adults attending.
- After booking, log into your Cloud 9 Account to fill out the Kids Form and then our Travel Team will reach out to take care of everything.
- The maximum occupancy for a double room is 2 adults + 2 children or 3 adults + 1 child in a triple occupancy room.
- Cribs are available upon request and can be noted on the Kid’s Form.
Do the resorts have a Kids Club?
- Yes! The Explorer’s Clubs at Sapphire and Dreams are open to all children ages 3 – 12.
- Open daily at 9am ET.
Is there babysitting available?
- In-room babysitting is available at Sapphire – contact the concierge for details
- In-room babysitting is available at Dreams Riviera Cancun as well, contact the concierge