When and where is all the music happening?
- There will be four awesome nights of entertainment – December 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th.
- All performances take place at Sapphire Resort & Spa.
- There are three stages – a Beach Stage, Pool Stage, and Palapa Stage – where you can catch your favorite artists performing.
Is there assigned seating at the shows?
- There is no assigned seating at any venue.
When will the music schedule be released?
- The schedule will be posted a few weeks before the event.
- We want to make sure that you’ll be able to see each and every band perform an entire show, so there will be no overlapping.
In addition to the shows, what else can I expect?
- Fill your days with fun activities and connect with other fans – and the artists too!
- Theme nights are a great way to express yourself and get creative during your trip.
- Activities and themes will be announced closer to the event, so stay tuned for info.
Will any off-site excursions be available?
- Yes, there will be excursion opportunities available prior to your arrival.
- Our past excursion options have included visits to local cenotes and ruins, fishing, catamaran sailing trips, and adventurous ATV outings.
- Keep your eyes on your email for more information regarding excursions as we get closer to the event.
How can I make my trip more impactful?
- Our nonprofit partner Positive Legacy is committed to integrating live music and service.
- Leave a Positive Legacy by taking actions that positively impact the communities we visit.
- There will be different ways to participate during the event – including donation drives, charity auctions, and a Day of Service.
- Keep an eye out for info as we get closer to our trip.