What travel documents do I need?
- You MUST have a valid Passport to fly to Mexico.
Is airfare included in the trip cost?
- No. All guests are responsible for booking their own airfare.
What airport should I fly into?
- Cancun International Airport (CUN).
How far is the resort from the airport?
- Dreams Riviera Cancun and Dreams Sapphire are located about 30 minutes from the Cancun Airport.
- Due to construction and road renovations, delays may occur when traveling to/from the event to/from the Cancun International Airport.
I purchased the shuttle. How do I add my flight information?
- Log into your Cloud 9 Account and click “Your Account” in the top right hand corner.
- You will see your reservation and a button that says “Enter Flight Info”.
What do I do if my flight is delayed?
- If your flight is delayed, Amstar will track your arrival time and make the proper accommodations.
- However, if you book a completely new flight or new arrival date, contact the Travel Team immediately to let us know.
Do I need to add the shuttle for my kids?
- All children, regardless of age, who are taking event transportation must purchase transportation.
- Car seats for children under 2 are available upon request. Booster seats for children over 2 are not available.
- If you would like to bring your own car seat, most airlines will allow you to check it free of charge. Please reach out to your booked airline for more information.
What is the currency in Mexico?
- The local currency is Pesos. However, US Dollars are also accepted however, your change may be returned in Pesos.
Do I tip while in Mexico? If so, how much?
- Tipping is customary, but not expected for hotel staff such as bellmen, housekeepers & bartenders.
- A couple bucks here or there is always appreciated.
What should I pack?
Passport • Sunglasses • Hat • Sunscreen & Aloe • Bug Spray • Reusable Bottle/Cup/Straw • Rain Gear • Warm Clothes • Swimsuit • Pool Float • Ear Plugs • Costume for our Theme Night
What should I NOT pack?
- No illegal substances, weapons, drones, or pets.
- The use of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited and all laws pertaining to drug use must be respected.
Can I bring my camera?
- You may bring any kind of camera to the event to shoot your vacation however, professional camera equipment for filming and photography during the shows is prohibited.
- Drones are banned from the event.
Do I need an electrical converter?
- No. Mexico operates on the same 120V plug-in as the United States.