What travel documents do I need?
- You MUST have a valid Passport to fly to Mexico
Is airfare included in the trip cost?
- No. All guests are responsible for booking their own airfare.
What airport should I fly into?
- Cancun International Airport (CUN)
How far is the resort from the airport?
- Dreams Riviera Cancun and Dreams Sapphire are located about 30 minutes from the Cancun Airport.
I purchased the shuttle. How do I add my flight information?
- Log into your Cloud 9 Account and click “Your Account” in the top right hand corner.
- You will see your reservation and a button that says “Enter Flight Info”.
What do I do if my flight is delayed?
- Don’t sweat it! If you provide us with your flight information, we will track your arrival time and make the proper accommodations.
- If you are switched to a completely new flight contact the Travel Team to let us know as soon as possible.
Do I need to add the shuttle for my kids?
- All children, regardless of age, who are taking event transportation must purchase transportation.
- Car seats for children under 2 are available upon request. Booster seats for children over 2 are not available.
What is the currency in Mexico?
- Pesos. However, US Dollars are also accepted!
Can I pay with US currency?
- Yes; however, your change may be returned in Pesos.
Do I tip while in Mexico? If so, how much?
- Tipping is customary but not expected for hotel staff such as bellmen, housekeepers & bartenders.
- A couple bucks here or there is always appreciated.
What should I pack?
Passport • Sunglasses • Hat • Sunscreen & Aloe • Bug Spray • Reusable Bottle/Cup/Straw • Rain Gear • Warm Clothes • Swimsuit • Pool Float • Ear Plugs • Costume for our Theme Night
What should I NOT pack?
- No illegal substances, weapons, drones, or pets.
- The use of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited and all laws pertaining to drug use must be respected.
Can I bring my camera?
- You may bring any kind of camera to the event to shoot your vacation however, professional camera equipment for filming and photography during the shows is prohibited.
- Drones are banned from the event.
Do I need an electrical converter?
- No. Mexico operates on the same 120V plug-in as the United States.
What if I have accessibility needs?
- Make sure you have notes of your mobility / medical conditions in your Cloud 9 Account and in the Preferences section of your reservation.
- Wheelchairs, scooters, and amphibious chairs (with larger tires that can traverse sand and are water friendly) can be rented and delivered to the hotel through Playa Mobility.
- Review their inventory of ADA friendly selections HERE.
- We offer ADA transportation to and from the airport for those in need.
- Please purchase your airport shuttle then contact the Travel Team at least 30 days prior to the start of the event to make arrangements.
- If you require special needs support, first floor accommodations due to mobility issues, or additional assistance, please contact the Accessibility Coordinator.
Are there any additional fees?
- There is a $49 ticketing fee which includes a $5 surcharge to our non-profit partner Positive Legacy.
- All taxes and fees are included at the time of booking.
- Anyone unable to present an immigration card during check-in may be assessed an additional 16% tax.
I’m staying in the area during your event. Can I buy a day pass to the shows?
- All guests must have a reservation booked through Cloud 9 Adventures and be staying at Dreams Riviera Cancun or Dreams Sapphire to attend. There will not be day passes or tickets available.